|Primary indicator||Sub- indicator||Definition|
|Professionalism B1||Brand image C11||
1. Qualified or not|
2. The level of approved qualifications
3. The ranking among government, industry, manufacturers and users and the market share
|Personnel’s technical ability C12||
1. The ratio of the number of qualified technical personnel and the total number of technical personnel|
2. The ratio of technical personnel with bachelor degree or above and the total number of technical personnel.
|Facility and hardware attractiveness C13||
1. Use equipments or not|
2. Use equipments in part or full course of project service. And the matched-degree between the tool and theproject task.
|Professional service procedures C14||
1. Whether is a documented or automated service process established and how is it implemented|
2. Whether achieved ISO/IEC 20000 certification and how is it implemented
|FunctionalityB2||Functional integrity C21||Ratio of the actual number of functions implemented to the number of functions agreed in the service contract|
|Sufficiency C22||Ratio of the confirmed number of fully implemented functions to the number of functions agreed in the service contract|
|Reasonable communication mechanism C23||
1. Whether is an interactive communication mechanism established and how is it implemented|
2. Whether all of the personnel know and understand the communication requirements.
1. Service function’s compliance with relevant standards or regulations|
2. Ratio of the number of actually observed industry standards with the total number of contracted industry functionality standards
|Stability B3||Service Continuity C31||Ratio of average fault-free time with average restoration time|
|Service stability C32||Having the ability to ensure continuous and stable delivery of the agreed service level, and having a stable deviation rate agreed in the customer service contract.|
|Report timely submission rate C33||Ratio of the number of service reports that are submitted on time to meet the requirements of the service agreement with the number of service reports requested by the service agreement.|
|Security B4||Permission suitability, C41||Whether access to information and resources can match business requirements|
|Information and resource readiness C42||
1. Within the agreed service period, whether information and resources can be normally visited or obtained.|
2. Ratio of times of accessibility to information and resources normally with total times of information and resource access requested
|Data auditability C43||Ratio of the number of activities with a complete record with the number of activities to be recorded|
|Data confidentiality capability of service supplier C44||
1. Whether service supplier has established secure strategy and system, and how is it implemented.|
2. Whether all of the personnel know and understand the secure strategy and system requirements.