|Mayo – Non-SBI||TMC – Non-SBI|
| • No restricted diffusion.|
• No focal masses, focal atrophy, or foci of restricted water diffusion.
• No evidence for acute ischemia on the diffusion weighted images.
|• There is no acute territorial infarct.|
• No acute territorial infarct.
• There is no decreased diffusion to indicate an acute infarct.
|Mayo – WMD||TMC – WMD|
| • Mild leukoaraiosis|
• Minimal leukoaraiosis
• Moderate leukoaraiosis
|• There are scattered foci of hypodensity in the subcortical and periventricular white matter, a non-specific finding but likely reflecting the sequela of chronic microangiopathy|
• Areas of white matter hypodensity are a non-specific finding but may represent the sequela of chronic microangiopathy
• There are multiple foci of t2 flair hyperintensity in the periventricular, deep and subcortical white matter, a non-specific finding but likely reflecting the sequela of chronic microangiopathy