[Daily life after the onset and evaluation of symptoms]
- Please tell me about your physical condition after experiencing stroke in terms of your daily life; e.g., how do you spend your day?
[Treatment and rehabilitation received in the past]
- Please tell me in chronological order the types of treatments and rehabilitation approaches have you tried.
- After discharge, many services, such as long-term care insurance, are available; what types of services are you currently using?
- Please tell me about the adjustments you have made and how you have handled daily matters since returning home.
[The circumstances of your introduction to BT and the period afterwards]
- How did you obtain information about BT? What were your thoughts about it afterwards?
- What did your family say about the topic of BT?
- Have you ever heard about someone who has been treated with BT?
- What happened before you scheduled an appointment for a BT injection?
- Did you collect any information about BT?
[Understanding and thinking about treatment after the first examination]
- What did you think after you met the physician (who was supposed to give the BT injection) and received an explanation about the injection?
• What were your hopes or expectations regarding the BT injection?