• PtDA provides health information on inflammatory arthritis and DMARDs.
• PtDA provides health professionals insight into patients’ preferences, worries and questions about DMARDs.
Requirements for content, design and distribution
• The provided information is based on the highest level of evidence available.
• The PtDA is an extension of existing information patients receive (added value).
• The PtDA meets the criteria set by laws regulating patient education and informed consent.
• Referral to the PtDA is accompanied by a clear personal recommendation for appropriate options .for medication in writing
… preferably digitala
• Information about DMARDs other than those personally recommended by the rheumatologist to the patient is freely available.
• The PtDA provides patients the opportunity to share their preferences, worries and questions about DMARDs with their health professionals.
… by digitally sending these insights to the health professional before the consultation.a
• The PtDA easily integrates with the existing daily work process/patient pathway.
• The PtDA is not time-consuming for health professionals.
• The PtDA is easily adjustable for newly developed DMARDs.